The club was founded/ incorporated in 2008 by Yiga George William when he was in S.3. he also doubled as the club president from 2008 to 2010.
Due to his endless efforts, he managed to attract students to Club and a certificate of incorporation was acquired
Interact is a rotarys Programme for young people ages 12 to 18yrs. It is sponsored by the Rotary club of Rubaga which provides support and moral guidance .it is self governing and self supporting.
Rotary international is world wide service organization for business and professional people. It is the mother organization of all Interact and Rotaract clubs.
Aims and Objectives
- To reorganize and develop constructive leadership and personal integrity.
- To encourage and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
- To create an awareness of the importance of home and family.
- To build respect for the right of others based on recognition of the worth of each individual.
- To understand the value of individual responsibility and hard work.
- To advance international understanding and good will.
- Many interact have developed leadership skills and personal integrity through attending interact leadership development seminars held each year in June.
- Through community service carried out around the school, the value of individual responsibility and hardwork has been realized by interactors.
- Through attending and participating in talent shows held by the club has developed and promoted talents.
- The club has attracted many students to join it due toits developmental activities and a network of friends created.
Chain of leaders since it incorporation in 2008
- Yiga George William 2008-2009
- Muwebwa Matthias 2009-2010
- Mwanjadenis 2010-2011
- Ntaledavid 2011-date
President: Ntale David
Vice President: Kyagambiddwa Hamish
Legal Adviser: Musingunzi Lynn
- Navubya Sharon
- Kembabazi Cathy
- Okirya Solomon
- Namuli Faith
Treasurer: Kyolaba Edith
For more information contact the patron
- Mr. Kabuye Emmanuel 0772-947475